-->

Micky Show Digital Skills

micky show News and Digital Skills is a reputable website that presents current news and updates from leading world’s mass media. We are delivering and rendering legitimate services and keep you entertained always. Our content is not only interactive and outstanding but also makes an impact.

Welcome to MICKY SHOW NEWS AND DIGITAL SKILLS

Monday 1 March 2021

Adeoye Enoch Olamilekan, musically known as Big King Oriade

Adeoye Enoch Olamilekan who is musically known as Big King Oriade. 
Adeoye Enoch Olamilekan, musically known as Big King Oriade

Adeoye Enoch Olamilekan who is musically known as Big King Oriade is a fast rising musician from Nigeria who hails from Ilaro in Ogun state.


Big King was born on the 8th of October in the year 2000.


Adeoye Enoch Olamilekan, musically known as Big King OriadeEnoch began his primary education in God's Grace Nursery and Primary School.  And completed his secondary education in Sango Otta High School. Ogun State

Big King discovered he was musically talented in 2008.  And in 2018, 10 years after, he recorded his debut single which is titled Ire Mi (My goodness)

Adeoye Enoch Olamilekan, musically known as Big King OriadeBig King says that Supersaver Supermarket has supported his musical career so much, and he owes so much to them. 

He also adds: "I wanna be a star, and I don't wanna be an African star. I don't wanna make record for just my people. I want to go global, I wanna be a worldwide star".


He mentions Barry Jay as his role model.


Adeoye Enoch Olamilekan, musically known as Big King OriadeWhen you listen to Bigking's songs, you will realise that he is a very promising song-writer and singer, who will definitely secure a place in the Nigerian music Hall of fame. 

For shows and bookings, please contact Bigking via the mobile number: 08139198445

Or email: enochadeoye84@gmail.com


He is also on: 

Facebook @Adeoye Enoch 

Twitter @Adeoye Enoch, 

Instagram @enoch_adeoye

YouTube @enoch adeoye


Adeoye Enoch Olamilekan, musically known as Big King Oriade

Full Details: 

Name:

Adeoye Enoch Olamilekan 

Stage Name

Big King Oriade

Date of Birth:    Oct. 08. 2000

Religion:         Christianity 

Education:           

First school leaving certificate. 

Secondary school leaving certificate, 

WEST AFRICA EXAMINATION COUNCIL (WAEC)

still furthering more in Olabisi Onabanjo University 

Social media handles:

Facebook: Adeoye Enoch Olamilekan 

Twitter @Adeoye Enoch, 

 Instagram @enoch_adeoye

 YouTube @enoch adeoye



Enoch



15 comments:

Omolade said...

Big king is my favourite artist, he is an upcoming musician artist back then in Sango otta high school ogun state...

Janey said...

Big king, all the way, you are sighted bro

Star king said...

I remember back then in SOSHS, ahhhhh my boss, I sight you

William Rogers said...

Big King says that Supersaver Supermarket has supported his musical career so much, and he owes so much to them. [Image]He also adds: "I wanna be a star, and I don't wanna be an African star. I don't wanna make record for just my people. I want to go global, I wanna be a worldwide star".
That was so inspirational

Anonymous said...

When you listen to Bigking's songs, you will realise that he is a very promising song-writer and singer, who will definitely secure a place in the Nigerian music Hall of fame.

Anonymous said...

Life is just no easy at music industry bro but you gonna make it out there

Ibraheem Mobil said...

Big king oseeeee, Ono baba Ona ara ni sango, aburo sunshine, wa gbayii abuto mi, pay gbera tan omo ologo 4g

Ajoky ronky said...

I love you because i love music, next rated

Anonymous said...

When you listen to Bigking's songs, you will realise that he is a very promising song-writer and singer, who will definitely secure a place in the Nigerian music Hall of fame.

Suzzy mama said...

Big kingggggggggggggggggggggggg, I love you, it’s me Suzan remember me, please I love you from the beginning

Janet said...

Oriade mi, I am just can’t wait to see your face again, ademi

Pastor, Joshua said...

Okay, may God help him, and I pray he achieve his dream, so fast

Anonymous said...

Lolsssss, who is this one, is it an upcoming star, let’s follow him before he japa ooo LMAOO

Anonymous said...

He is an upcoming artist, is just a man on his deputy willing to make it out of the music industry,

Tunde said...

I am impressed, big king is blowing small small ooo, make God help am ooo, my guy in sango otta high school

Popular posts

Labels

Please Follow us here